Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa battery draining fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having used my versa for 12 months without issue, following the recent app update my battery is only lasting for a day. I have not changed any settings on either the versa itself or my profile. I am currently training for the B'ham 1/2 marathon and rely on my versa to track and provide encourage for me including tracking my diet. Can you advise of anything that may have changed please. Kindest regards.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, I only can advice you to contact customer support. Ask for a battery test in order to see if something wrong with it. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer

@Spider4968 welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since the battery is not lasting as long as it should.

I'd like you to try the tips that are listed in this help article. These tips are helpful in order to improve the battery life of your Versa. After this, monitor the battery's behavior of your Versa and see if the issue gets fixed.

Thank you for your help @SunsetRunner.

I'll be around if any question arises! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
Good morning. Thank you for your email it hasn't worked unfortunately. The
battery is also not charging correctly now as it is taking an age to
charge. Can you advise please as I said in my previous message I use it as
a valued training aid for my half marathon training.
Kindest regards
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Spider4968 I'm sorry for the late response. However, since you mentioned that the battery is taking a long time to take a charge, please try the troubleshooting steps that are advised in this help page. After this, charge your watch for 2-3 hours.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

Best Answer
Hello.

I now charge my versa overnight, which obviously doesn't allow me to map my
sleep.

It now charges (certainly overnight) but is still discharging in approx
16hrs

If you advise please
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Spider4968 thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's very kind and much appreciated thank you
Best Answer

@Spider4968 you are welcome!

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes