Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa battery drains quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've noticed in the last two weeks that my Fitbit doesn't hold its charge as it used to. I've not changed any settings. This is not great as I haven't had the Fitbit for long.. I think less then a year.. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa's battery life is no longer lasting as it used to.

As you may know, your Versa battery should last up to 4 days. However, as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or animated clock faces. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa's battery life is no longer lasting as it used to.

As you may know, your Versa battery should last up to 4 days. However, as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or animated clock faces. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thank you for the reply. 

What use would the smart watch with those features make the watch? Just a normal fitness tracker. When I purchased the watch, it would last 6 days between charges. I get that over time the battery will get weaker however this is a very common issue for Fitbit as I had one previous that only lasted 9 months from brand new. You guys did nothing to help then. I came away from Fitbit but had a worse experience so came back. 

I would of expected more for a "smart watch". 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer