Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa won't sync the sleep analytics since I upgraded my phone to an iPhone XR.  The steps and heartrate and exercise all sync, just not the sleep data.  I have tried turning off and on.  Tried removing the app and re installing.  I have tried re pairing the fitbit with the phone.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@GrannyWood Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it's not syncing your sleep. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Please restart your Versa as described in this help article. This will refresh your tracker internally. Once you've done this, please make sure that your Versa is not being worn too tight during your sleep and see if your sleep gets synced after this.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa stops syncing sleep data since 5/30/2020

Best Answer

Hi @Hawaii1997, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! Regarding the sleep syncing issue that your Versa experienced, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via chat and email. Please don't hesitate to get back if more assistance is needed.

I'll also be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here.    It syncs all data except sleep.  The last sleep data entry was two weeks ago, so it’s not a wrist tightness thing.   I’ve tried resetting and cleaning the  Fitbit, no change

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue today. Have restarted device and phone multiple times. All other data is synching. Maybe I will try uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Sigh.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update,   The help desk got me through it.  It turns out the heart monitor was not working right.   I did a factory reset and now it’s working great again.   The factory reset is done from your “settings” of the versa itself,  go to settings, about, factory reset 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the tip. I tried setting the sleep sensitivity to "sensitive" from "normal" and that seemed to work. We will see if it continues to work. If not I will try the reset trick.Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes