Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I jumped in the pool last night with fitbit on realized after the fact and took it off. It's now showing a blank screen. It is still recording data I just can't see anything. What do I do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Now it won't turn on 

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine has gone blank also and won't turn on. It showed blue lines on the screen. I have tried everything to get it back working. If I can't get this fixed I can't see myself purchasing another one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you try to fix it? I enjoy my fitbit I use it everyday. I hope Fitbit can do something. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Its still not working. The screen is black. I have it on the charger now and will try again in a few. I loved mine as well but it just went out and I can't get in touch with anyone. So I am reading through trying to see if its something I can do until they can respond.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same. Happened earlier today but I read the directions and you need to push the left side button and the lower right for 10 seconds. It worked but now it just did the same again but this time the fix is not working. Ugh - customer service in only open m- f 9 to 4. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yea I did that.. It vibrates on but the screen is still black. I know I couldn't even do chat or email them.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah I tried to do that too and mine just showed lines on the screen and went back out. I will try customer service again next week.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yea I will try them again too

Best Answer
0 Votes