Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa constantly loses exercise settings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So this is very, very annoying! The Versa constantly loses the settings in the Exercise app. Things like lap settings, customized stats, auto-pause, etc. So frustrating to have to reconfigure the exercise from scratch every time. Having said that, the weird thing is not all the stats are being reset, for example pool length thankfully seems to be saved and doesn't reset.

It's even more annoying because the default settings duplicate the top/bottom stats in those selected for the middle. Why would you want the same information to take valuable "tap" space? Answer - you wouldn't!

It does make you wonder how "road tested" such products are, anyone using the device would have spotted such a frustrating issue very quickly. Let's hope they can remedy ASAP.

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

Forgot to mention that I couldn't set lap distance until I updated the app to the latest version.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still loose the customized running settings after the latest update.  Every time I go for a run I have to re-set the settings.  Very annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, this is still broken.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought my Versa May 23/18.  Went through updates.. and noticed customized stats reset to default everytime I exit the exercise.. Yes, very annoying for me to keep changing to my preference.  Anyone know a solution?  or we have to wait for Fitbit update to fix...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone in Fitbit actually cares about fixing bugs? How could this go unnoticed? Get yourself together because Samsung Galaxy and Google Pixel watches are coming and you really need to step your game up in terms of software...

Best Answer

Just purchased my Versa a couple days ago and had no idea this was an issue. Hopefully they can finally fix this bug soon!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So is anybody from Fitbit going to acknowledge this issue and confirm it's been raised as a bug to be fixed?

Or is there some other process we should use to get that done?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been dealing with this same issue on my ionic, so it's not a small problem. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes