Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa green led light not work

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought the Versa about 3 weeks ago. The green led light has stopped blinking and it is no longer tracking hear beat or sleep. I have tried restarting, factory reset a number of times. But it is still not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Toomanyshoes thanks for joining us. It's great to see your participation in the forums @Kay_dk@NellyG that was of great help, thanks!

I really appreciate all the time you've taken to try those steps @Kay_dk. Since those steps didn't solve the issue you're having, I've requested to our support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support.

@Toomanyshoes Can you please confirm if you've followed the suggested steps? I'll be glad to keep assisting you.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

I'm having the same issues. At first the heart rate monitor wasn't working and I reset it several times, still not working. Now today I noticed it's not tracking my steps at all.

Best Answer

Hi @Kay_dk  Go to the settings app on the Versa and check that the Heart Rate is turned on. If it is and is not working please come back here.

@Toomanyshoes  Try restarting the Versa several times and see if that fixes it.

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Have tried turning it on and off. Nothing is working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kay_dk  I have flagged a moderator to come and help you

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Toomanyshoes thanks for joining us. It's great to see your participation in the forums @Kay_dk@NellyG that was of great help, thanks!

I really appreciate all the time you've taken to try those steps @Kay_dk. Since those steps didn't solve the issue you're having, I've requested to our support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support.

@Toomanyshoes Can you please confirm if you've followed the suggested steps? I'll be glad to keep assisting you.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I’ve tried everything several times. Reset to factory too and nothing

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have done all of the above and my Versa is not resetting or tracking my HR

Best Answer

Hello. I have been having the same issue, the green LED light on my watch stopped working,  it's not blinking anymore. I restarted my watch 3 times and nothing. It says the heart rate is on but it doesn't read anything. I did 2 factory resets and it did not work. It was working well last week and then all of the sudden it stopped. I don't know what else to do.  Thank you.

Best Answer

This question was not answered. Why is it marked as the best answer? I have the same issue and would like to get a fix - not instructions that dont work...repeatedly.

Best Answer

What do you do if factory reset and shutting down does not work? I’ve done that multiple times and now it’s not even tracking steps.

Best Answer

I'm having this same issue and I cannot find a solution anywhere. At this point I'm just ready to get an apple watch because it's so frustrating having problems with this over and over. 

Best Answer

I have the same issue. I can't find an answer. Come on where can I find a sollution. I have Versa 3 one month.

I have reset 3 times  and a hard reset but green light won't work!!!!

I am not satisfied that I can't find a sollution.

Best Answer
I threw my watch in the trash and order a different one. Nobody will help so get something different.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
I still haven't figured out a way to get this fixed. No one from Fitbit has
responded so far.
Best Answer

My 5th and LAST FitBit just broke (after warranty expired)…

Best Answer

This happened to me as well. Versa 2 and Charge 5. 2021, 2023. Both of them had a green light not working that caused Heart Rate not to work after 1yr mark.  I personally think Fitbit company is doing this on purpose. So we keep buying their watches every year. Not cool. I'm done with them. 

Best Answer

Exactly??? Customer support is awful 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue, my Fitbit is 6 months old tried customer service chat twice zero help 

Best Answer
0 Votes