Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa has wrong time and not syncing right

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa that really struggles to sync and slowly gets off on time. It's gets off about 8-10 minutes per hour. When I try to connect to my actual phone, it says the watch isn't discoverable. I've done everything I can find in the forums that I'm supposed to do (factory reset, restart, shut down, update software of watch and phone, restarted phone, deleted app and reinstalled, turned Bluetooth on and off). Based on other forums, it seems like it's a software problem with the versas, but after talking to customer service they said I'm 2 months out of warranty and all they can do is offer 25% off a new watch. I spent about $200 on this watch and I've had it just over a year, I'm not buying a new one that seems to have continuous problems. It's legitimately worthless even as the most basic function of a watch at this point. 

Does anyone have any last ditch secret solutions to this? This is pretty ridiculous. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I’ve started having the same issue, and mine is less than 12 months old. I originally put it down to not updating the wifi details when we changed provider a few weeks back, but as I’ve experienced over the last fortnight this time variance can be anything from 15 minutes to 4 hours. I’ve tried everything to troubleshoot and I will be returning it to my retailer once the Covid lockdown finishes in New Zealand 

Best Answer
0 Votes