Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa have to flip my wrist at least five times before it turns

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

the screen is supposed to turn on when I flip my wrist. I probably have to flip my wrist at least five times before it turns, on very annoying. I would rather have the screen stay on all the time.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, be aware that leaving your display always on will lead to taking more battery power. As this is not a problem for you, there is a Third Party Clock Face with the "always on" option, that you enable in the settings of it after installing. Due to it's small size, e.g. 35 kB that might be not a big problem. This face is called "Classic" and is highly customizable to your own liking. Go to "Clock Faces" , press it and then press "All clock faces. Press in the search bar the search icon on top of the screen on the right side and you will get the search page. Click directly next to the search icon and you'll see a blinking cursor. Type "Classic" and press search, it will be on top of the list on the left side. Press it and choose "install". Wait untill installation is finished and stay on that page for a few more secs. After that the page will refresh and you will see "Settings" and "Permissions". Press permissions and make sure all items are enabled. Press the back button and press settings and choose whatever your like, e.g. enable the option "always on". you can change that always later by going to Clock Faces - My clock - Press the settings icon on the right side and disable it. You can always activate the display to show automatically. Hope this helps and good luck.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, be aware that leaving your display always on will lead to taking more battery power. As this is not a problem for you, there is a Third Party Clock Face with the "always on" option, that you enable in the settings of it after installing. Due to it's small size, e.g. 35 kB that might be not a big problem. This face is called "Classic" and is highly customizable to your own liking. Go to "Clock Faces" , press it and then press "All clock faces. Press in the search bar the search icon on top of the screen on the right side and you will get the search page. Click directly next to the search icon and you'll see a blinking cursor. Type "Classic" and press search, it will be on top of the list on the left side. Press it and choose "install". Wait untill installation is finished and stay on that page for a few more secs. After that the page will refresh and you will see "Settings" and "Permissions". Press permissions and make sure all items are enabled. Press the back button and press settings and choose whatever your like, e.g. enable the option "always on". you can change that always later by going to Clock Faces - My clock - Press the settings icon on the right side and disable it. You can always activate the display to show automatically. Hope this helps and good luck.

Best Answer

There are a few watches that have a continuous screen, but if they don't have a second limited screen you will be charging the tracker sometime twice a day.

As for turning on with quickview, it is not an arm flick but a smooth 90°  rotation while the forearm is somewhat level. For me it is within 30° of level.

Best Answer