Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa keeps shutting down

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using versa for last 1-2 years and it was working fine till last few days. Now, I get a blank screen randomly and Fitbit goes in restart mode and screen goes blank again. I have tried to reset and add as a new device again. However issue persists. Kindly suggest. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Bal21, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot your Versa before reaching out.

At this moment, the limits of what we can do for you here on the public community forums for the issue you're experiencing have been reached, so I've contacted our Support Team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions. Note that due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks !! Waiting for your response and resolution. Thx again.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bal21 Anytime, stay tuned to your inbox! 😊

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,
Any response? Some strange things are happening now. The display gets on
for few mins/hours and then randomly goes away and shows a blank screen and
Fitbit automatically restarts multiple times and shows a blank screen again.

Please advise asap.

Thanks
Balvinder
Best Answer
0 Votes

my old fitbit was doing this same thing less than a year after it had already been replaced, which was less than a year from when i got it. was recently gifted a new fitbit and less than a month in and the screen is completely nonresponsive and black. if i had known the gift was going to be a fitbit i would have told the giver dont even bother, seems fitbit doesnt care about making quality products

Best Answer
0 Votes