Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa lite losing time and will not sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've seen several post from months back on the versa lite losing time and sync issues just wondering if anyone found a fix to this as mine has started to do this.  I have talked with support several times and have factory reset my versa, Uninstalled  the fit bit app and reinstall, turn on and off my Bluetooth, with no luck only to be told my phone is not compatible and there is nothing I can do.  I then paired it to another phone thats compatible and it did the same thing after about an hour it lost time and would not sync. Needless to say I'm very frustrated with fitbit right now.  I've only had this for about 6 months and the money I paid for i expected it to work.  I've owned and used a fitbit for several years now and only once had an issue that they corrected right away. Yesterday I was told by support that pretty much I'm **ahem** out and either buy a different device or different phone. Being that they don't support my phone my only option is to buy a new phone compatible.  Well phones are more expensive than the fitbit itself so thats not going to happen 😕  I guess my only option is to be done being a fitbit customer  if there is no way to fix it. If someone has an answer to this please let me know?  Very unsatisfied with fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Hstone, welcome to the Community Forums. We're sorry to hear that you're feeling frustrated and unsatisfied with your Versa Lite. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Please know when a Fitbit device is deemed defective we review eligibility using the one year warranty option. Our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy is set into providing as much coverage as we can.

We've seen that our Support Team has recently offered you a new resolution to your issue. However, we understand that the outcome of your case with them may not fulfill your expectations, but keep in mind that every case is completely different from the other's, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback. For more information about the outcome of your case, please get in touch with our Support Team again.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes