Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa locks up and loses steps during walk

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For two different mornings this week my versa has locked up during my walk and when I look at my watch all I see if the Fitbit logo.  I do the reset and all my steps are lost.  None recorded.  I have lost each morning about 5000 steps. How do I fix this so that it wont happen anymore?  Why does it lock up and not count my steps?   Help please

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Bamababe. I am sorry for the delayed response.  

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issue you're experiencing with your Fitbit Versa rebooting itself during your walk. I understand that you lose the steps, thank you for your efforts to resolve this by doing a restart. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I would like to confirm that we’re aware of this issue and working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience. 

If you would like to manually log your exercise, please follow these steps: How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Bamababe. I am sorry for the delayed response.  

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issue you're experiencing with your Fitbit Versa rebooting itself during your walk. I understand that you lose the steps, thank you for your efforts to resolve this by doing a restart. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I would like to confirm that we’re aware of this issue and working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience. 

If you would like to manually log your exercise, please follow these steps: How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am getting exactly the same thing. It only does it in walk mode and says battery is flat and that when I re charge it always  has at least 10%

Best Answer
0 Votes