Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa looses activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I wouldn't have watched it befor my eyes, I wouldn't believe it: I saw more than 36 minutes of activity flash to 10 minutes (eventhough Strava said it were more than 40...).. First it wouldn't restart - which I managed after letting it die down entirely ( on putting it into the charger it woke up 0¨%).... then it looses its activity.. What is going on??? Is it the updates?? Getting worried.... What are they doing

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Do you have Strava connected to your Fitbit account. 

How did you record your activity, did you record through both Fitbit and Strava? 

Are you really asking about recorded activity or active minutes? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My starva app is linked to the fitbit app. It was "activity" that dissapeared before my eyes, not the "recorded activity".  The fitbit app recorded everything fine, but suddenly lost most part of it.. Before my eyes.  If I hadn't taken a screenshot, I wouldn't have believed it.  I used to track my excercise with the fitbit app (the strave automatically took over). Since that day, I track excercices with the strava.. so I'm sure (I'm into a challenge for doctors for the world so my tracked km should register....)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can we see the screen shot? 

Did you use Strava or Fitbit to record your activity? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I just saw it happening again...STRAVA - evening todaySTRAVA - evening todaySTRAVA - noon todaySTRAVA - noon todayfitbit app  about 20h (this was only the noon walk)fitbit app about 20h (this was only the noon walk)fitbit app a minute later (I saw it change)fitbit app a minute later (I saw it change)

Best Answer
0 Votes