Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa will only work on the charger, says 0% charging even after a couple days of being on the charger. I've tried resetting the Fitbit but it doesn't work, as soon as I take it off the charger it dies. I've also cleaned the charger and the connecting port. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Mac0407, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't take a charge and it will turn off as soon as you take it from the charger. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I would like you to try to charge your watch through a different USB port or outlet. Please charge it for 2-3 hours. Finally, take it off the charger and see if it keeps the charge.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried moving it to a different outlet and usb port, now it won't turn on
at all.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mac0407, I'm sorry for the delayed response. However, I appreciate the time spent trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes