Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing with iOS 14.3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been through the usual processes and fixes and since updating my iPhone SE2 my Versa continuously disconnects from Bluetooth and refuses to sync. Some of the suggestions recommend updating the firmware of the watch, however I have not been able to complete Wi-Fi setup without the Bluetooth working first. I have opened the Dashboard on my PC but don't see any way of updating the watch there. Please help. Very frustrated.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @LadyK01, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the syncing issue that your Fitbit Versa has experienced. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, let me know if you tried the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. If you already tried these steps, please try a factory reset. To do so on your device, follow the steps below:

1. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays Fitbit.com/setup.
  5. Set up your watch from scratch and see if the issue gets fixed.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

We have factory reset per your instructions (took maybe 7 attempts) and finally got the app to connect and run the firmware update on the Versa and then reload the OS.
As soon as the Versa OS fired up the iPhone lost connection an now refuses to connect at all. The app has now restarted the download process for the Versa update and stalled at 28%. I am getting increasingly frustrated with this problem and less and less in love with the Versa.

LadyK's iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes