Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit - I'm having issues with my Versa. Was working fine until about a month ago, when snapchat notifications simply stopped coming through. Looks like this has been an issue, with no resolve... now suddenly this week, my watch is NOT syncing properly. I've tried rebooting the watch, rebooting my phone... I'm not getting text/call notifications. Working on an Android (Samsung) phone. Please advise as to why the sudden issues that aren't seeming to be resolved... I've been a customer for years, and am about to jump ship to Apple with all the issues lately.

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

I am having the same problem. It was working fine then stopped. Have followed every troubleshooting step - still nothing. Phone cannot find it. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
Thanks Allan. It had to be a versa issue with so many of us having the same problem. Fingers crossedSent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer

If this is a known issue did they say they are pushing out a new update to correct it?

Best Answer

It did not stick. It's now an hour slow and continues to get worse. Ugh. Fitbit! Fix this!!! 

Best Answer

Looks like this basic feature is a huge headache, I see tens or hundreds such complaints. I have my Versa 2 three days, already spent couple hours with Fitbit support, did all reboots, restarts etc., it was syncyng 2 days, now isn't syncing again, very frustrating. Hopefully Fitbit read it and will improve their software, or whatever has to be improved...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. Such an headache... Every time i need to keep uninstalling either the app or unpair the device or restart the phone. nothing happens automatically, notifications have stopped altogether. its just working as a step counter without syncing onto the app. Huge disappointment. My charge 2 still works better. If this was meant to work perfectly with iphones would have thought about buying a better smartwatch.

Best Answer

I have exactly the same problem since Friday.... I tried everything everything several times!!!! 

What is the issue????? 

It's really frustrating....

Best Answer

Sync happens by pure luck I feel. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just does not budge. Highly disappointed.

Best Answer

Not even by luck since friday I can't simply no sync my phone (Samsung A50) anymore with my versa.
Even after a few try of deleting the app and reload it, after trying several time with pressing the 3 buttons to restart the Watch,... really I try everything I think.

I begining to be crazy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought it was just my Versa having issues by apparently not.  I've tried everything mentioned in this thread to no avail.  I got lucky and my Samsung and Versa synced this morning at 6:30. It's 10:00 am and the time is off 14 minutes.  Can't they roll back the last update.  That seems to be when my problem started.  

Best Answer

Definitely something is wrong, last time I only was able to get sync after uninsraling and installing app and resetting  the fitbit, and setting it again but I am not going to do it over and over, probably will return the junk to the store

Best Answer

Definitely something is wrong, last time I only was able to get sync after uninstaling and installing app and resetting  the fitbit, and setting it again but I am not going to do it over and over, probably will return the junk to the store

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with my Versa 2. Here's a list of the things I've tried to fix the situation:

* Force stop the fitbit app on my phone.

* Restart my phone.

* Restart my Versa 2.

* Uninstall fitbit app and reinstall.

* Remove "Versa 2" from fitbit app and resync/reconnect.

* "Reset all connections" on my phone (effectively wipes all wifi/bluetooth connections).

* Factory reset my "Versa 2".

Nothing has fixed the problem, only temporary fixes. I have been having syncing issues on a daily basis, and issues with notifications not coming through as well. I literally just got this phone for my birthday on Oct. 4 and I'm pretty frustrated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same problem and going through all these and other steps I was able to fix syncing problem but for a max 6-8 hrs until the problem came back.  Talked 3 times to the customer support, no solution. But today I got advise chatting through Facebook with Fitbit and it looks like helped to solve the issue: they recommended to remove all Bluetooth devices from my phone but I removed a few unnecessary ones, and this so far helped to restore syncing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Removed all other Bluetooth devices and it didn't help. It says there is an update, but it can't sync so that hardly matters. 

Best Answer
yes, I was happy for couple hours too until syncing stopped again...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I was happy for a few hours only until it stopped syncing...

Best Answer
0 Votes