Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not tracking stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my Fitbit for less than year and this past week, the heart rate sensor isn't working, lights don’t work; steps taking not counting my steps, it says 0 steps for all day; battery drains fast, I charge it up to 100% in the morning and at night it indicates low battery.

I have removed Versa from app, reset versa and restored the watch to factory settings. I have cleaned the back of watch and lights still don’t flash. Also touch screen not working and doesn’t vibrate for text or call or notifications after recent updates. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

As its still under warranty probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi @Aleida-Flores, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for the details that were shared in your post and for trying some troubleshooting steps before bringing your concern to our attention, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Our Customer Support team informed me that they already provided you assistance via chat to solve your issue just as @Guy_ suggested. That being said, my best advice for you at this moment will be to contact them back if further assistance is needed or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. 

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer