Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa's display stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My display is slowly becoming washed out and unusable. Does anybody know what I can do?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Happened to my Versa as well within 6 months of purchase. I recommend reaching out to support directly and trying to get it replaced since it's still under warranty. By now this is a known issue with Versa displays.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Dee_D welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since the display is not working properly.

Please restart your Versa as described in this help article. This will refresh your watch internally. After this, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit and see if the display works properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried all of that when the watch was only showing a blue line.

The blue was has been disappearing into white and making that part of the display unusable. It is spreading from the edge and getting bigger.

This is a hardware issue period! Please look at the pictures I posted very closely. The white part of the watch face is no longer usable, nothing shows up there and it keeps spreading and getting bigger.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does fitbit 1 year warranty cover this type of display malfunction? It has been less than a year and the display is malfunctioning. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happened to my Versa as well within 6 months of purchase. I recommend reaching out to support directly and trying to get it replaced since it's still under warranty. By now this is a known issue with Versa displays.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The display of my Versa Lite is not working. There are horizontal lines on the screen. I am not able to see anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes