Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen became unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went to bed (97% charged) and when I woke up my entire watch wouldn't respond. I tried putting it on the charger, nothing happened. I tried to reset it (as seen on some of the forum) nothing. So I thought maybe it had a dead battery, so I left it on the charger overnight. (As Fitbit suggested) still unresponsive. Help! I love my Fitbit. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Christiangv, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'd like to follow up and help you with your Fitbit Versa since the screen became unresponsive. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like to know if your Versa vibrates when you put it on the charger. In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. Finally, charge your watch for 2-3 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, my versa doesn’t make any
vibration nor does it light up. Ive tried those steps and I’ve also had it
on the charger for 48 hours. I still haven’t been able to get it to work.
Do you have anymore tips or tricks?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Christiangv, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes