Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen corrupted

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa watch face has vertical white stripes on every page. This just stated yesterday after abut 4 months of use. Even in the charger, these stripes appear. I think Versa is tracking steps, miles, etc. OK, but these stripes are annoying.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, which Clock Face are you using? If it's not one developed by Fitbit itself, change it to one of them and restart your Versa.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, which Clock Face are you using? If it's not one developed by Fitbit itself, change it to one of them and restart your Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you here @DHKent and @SunsetRunner thanks for the input.

I was able to see here that our friend @SunsetRunner provided some instructions in order to fix this display issue. Was this the answer you were looking for? If it was, I recommend marking the answer given as a solution. By doing this, other users with the same inquiry will be able to find a faster response.

Now, if your inquiry/issue wasn’t resolved, let me know and I will be glad to help you out. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks so much for the tip. This seems to have cleared up the problem.

Best Answer

Those are great news @DHKent.

I am glad to hear that the instructions provided by our friend worked. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Downloading a new watch face fixed the problem of the vertical stripes for about three days. Now my Versa has a blank screen; nothing comes up. I recharged it this morning so the battery is full. Still nothing shows. I fear this Versa is not going to be salvageable. It is less than 6 months old. I use it all day, every single day; I depend on it. I am sick about tis. I used a Blaze before for 2+ years and never ran into problems. Thought the Versa would just be an upgrade. I am very unhappy with that decision right now., 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, restart your Versa 4-6 times in a row by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons together untilll you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons. After that, put your Versa in the charger and connected to you PC and leave it there for al least two hours. See if the screen wakes up after that. When it does not wake up, contact Customer Support about it. Really hope this will not be necessary!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. Am trying this now. At least with the restarts I got the lines
again! Guess this is better than a blank screen, so maybe we're making
progress. I do appreciate your help.
Best Answer

You're very welcome, that's why I'm around to try and help users the best way I possibly can.  

Best Answer
0 Votes