Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen isn't responding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit versa screen has not been working all day. I had it on when I went to bed and it tracked my sleep when I looked on the app. When I pressed the left button the screen went from black to grey and turned back off. When I pressed the top right button to see if it was working it only vibrated, it does not do that anymore. It has a full charge and I even updated the software and still nothing. The heart monitor is still flashing green but thats the only thing its doing. I've had my versa for a year and 6 months. I dont know what else to do.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Sgpaille, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for all the details provided in your post about your Versa's recent behavior, I'll be glad to assist you.

As per the description of your post, it seems that your watch may be syncing even when the screen doesn't turn on. So, I'd recommend doing the following:

1. Switch to a Fitbit clock face if you're using a third party clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?. Please note that this process is done through the Fitbit app.
  2. Please confirm if you've restarted your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything you told me to do. My fitbit screen has remained off the whole time. It occasionally doesn't sync to my device now and sometimes does. I dont know what to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SgpailleI appreciate you've taken the time to follow the tips and recommendations I provided. Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible since our support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes