Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit screen stop responding this morning I looked for answers everywhere so I found that you should restart it I restarted it multiple times and nothing only 2 green lines started to appear on screen so I Google for answers and they said factory reset i did the factory reset and now the screen is completely dead but device is on can someone please help me

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Sade7w.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Versa screen stopped working. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to my Versa 2 this morning as well (12/1/2020).  Literally within in 10 minutes the screen went from fine to just a slow fade from black to amber to white.  I have tried to restart multiple times have not tried the factory yet.  My Versa 2 was bought in May, this is a bit ridiculous for a product that is only 6 months old.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I send my device in for replacement
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Klawrence1206. Thank you for your reply, @Sade7w.

@Klawrence1206 Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

@Sade7w I am glad to hear that you sent your device in for replacement. I appreciate your efforts and look forward to getting you back on track.

I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes