Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is 2 months out of the 1 year warranty period and the screen suddenly went blank. I tried restarting it, but the FitBit emblem doesn't show up. My phone still shows it's syncing, but I'm not sure if that means anything. I tried doing a factory reset and still nothing. Is there anything I can do? Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Jen177 it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since the display won't turn on even though you have restarted it and tried a factory reset before contacting our forums.

Please try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the screen turns on.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was unable to do this as it says the Fitbit is not connecting... It actually is already using a Fitbit watch face as it is. I can't tell if the Fitbit is on or off and it doesn't do anything when I push buttons no matter what combination... I think it's dead. 😞    I'm really disappointed as it's only 2 months past the 1 year warranty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jen177 thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes