Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa showing high heart rate and sleep when not wearing it

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else having this problem. When I had the charge 2 it just left the space and time period blank but with versa its skewing my stats by saying my heart is 150+ when I'm not even wearing it. And also giving me sleep stats when I didn't have it on

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Caleb42 Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! This is odd but the first thing I suggest you do is turning the heart rate off on the Versa settings, sync your Versa and then use the Auto setting and sync again. You may also want to restart your Versa by doing the following:

1.- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.- Let go of the buttons.
3.- If your Fitbit watch doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again. 

Hopefully this will help with the incorrect heart rate and sleep logs. If sleep do appear you can just delete the logs on the app or website.

Let me know how it goes!
Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done all of that and lost a week of exercise because the 10 app completely stopped working.  Now I have the app back but it does not log heart rate, though it is clearly visible on my Versa special edition, the app says "turn heart rate on."  I've had four different Fitbits over the years and this is by far the worst, in the two weeks that I've had it, I have managed to log maybe three days of exercise and now, no heart rate, as I've said, I can see it on the Versa, but the app says that it is not there, turning it on and off, resetting to factory settings, removing and reinstalling the app, etc., makes no difference, the app says "turn on heart monitor"  when it is on.

Best Answer
0 Votes