Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa shows Fitbit logo only

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit only displays the Fitbit logo. It does not appear to be charging. I have replaced the charger and left for long periods of time. I have deleted off my iPhone and tried to reinstall but it can’t be found.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Chez32  you try restarting the device?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Chez32 welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since only displays the Fitbit logo and it doesn't seem to be taking a charge. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

As @Odyssey13 mentioned, please restart your watch as described in this help article. After this, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
Thank you. I did try and restart on a number of occasions and eventually it came to life. This has started to happen when the battery is allowed to go flat but this time it has taken quite a while for the fitbit to eventually respond.
Cheryl
Best Answer

@Chez32 thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer