Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa shows only dots

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

image.jpg

I have tried to restart. Start bluetooth and wi-fi again but can not come in the versa and do fabriq new installation.   These dots are all that shows in display. It is 13 month old and I love it

what to do?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Bischon64, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums! 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Fitbit Versa is showing only the Fitbit logo. Thank you for providing a photo. I understand that you love your device and would like to continue using it and enjoying its features. I appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue by restarting your device. I recommend trying to charge the device and following the compete troubleshooting steps if you're experiencing any difficulties: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

If the issue persists, I recommend doing a factory reset. Please note that you'll need to reinstall any apps on your device after the reset, and if you couldn’t sync your device, then any data on the Fitbit device will be lost. In order to do the factory reset, please do the following:

1. On the watch, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds.
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays Fitbit.com/setup.
  5. Once the Fitbit.com/setup screen appears, open the Bluetooth settings on your phone and unpair the watch from the list. Then, please set up the watch back to your account with the instructions on this link: How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just tonight I have got the same issue....it had been working perfectly ...had 56% battery life left. Before I went to put it on charge, I  pressed the left button to see the time and the screen stayed black. 

I put it on charge anyway...and then the dots appeared just like the photo above. 

I've tried to do the factory restore you suggested....I've let the bottom right button go as soon as the logo dissapears and kept holding the other buttons...but the watch doesn't ever go to that next step where it vibrates. I've tried this 3 times now.. 😥

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Sandman20.

I am sorry that you are going through the same situation. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate the details mentioned and the troubleshooting performed. I recommend connecting your watch to the charging cable and making sure it is updated: How do I update my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer