Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped syncing my data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m unable to sync or get heart rate or sleep information 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Ysusan77. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa.

As a first approach, I'd suggest you to check if your Versa is still paired to your Fitbit account. Otherwise, your data won't sync and that would explain the syncing difficulties you're having. 

To do so, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. If you no longer see your Versa connected, please set it up again. For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device?

If your continue having syncing issues after following the steps above, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Ysusan77. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa.

As a first approach, I'd suggest you to check if your Versa is still paired to your Fitbit account. Otherwise, your data won't sync and that would explain the syncing difficulties you're having. 

To do so, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. If you no longer see your Versa connected, please set it up again. For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device?

If your continue having syncing issues after following the steps above, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes