Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped tracking my sleep score

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I called customer service and changed my setting from sensitive to normal.  Nada.  I called again and they had me sync, reset, and forget device, and pair.  Nada.  I think it's really odd that my sleep score stopped on January 1st, 2021.  I've had my versa a couple of years and no problem.  Anybody have any ideas?  Has this happened to you?  Please help.

Another poster suggested looking at the back of the watch for the light.  Green light is working, but no sleep score.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @HelenZeye! Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa and for already trying to troubleshoot it with our Support Team's help.

It seems that your Versa isn't getting enough HR data to process your sleep stages. Please try the tips and recommendations provided here How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device?  and try your watch the next few days to see how it goes. 

If the issue persists, please feel free to reach out to our team so they can continue helping you with this matter. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @HelenZeye! Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa and for already trying to troubleshoot it with our Support Team's help.

It seems that your Versa isn't getting enough HR data to process your sleep stages. Please try the tips and recommendations provided here How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device?  and try your watch the next few days to see how it goes. 

If the issue persists, please feel free to reach out to our team so they can continue helping you with this matter. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes