Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was given a Fitbit Versa for Father's Day in June 2019. I loved it and wore it daily. I took great care of it and was very pleased...until July 1st 2020 when it decided to quit working. I noticed that a line was going through the display screen. I scrolled to the menu screen and it died. Only had background light. The green lights on the back are doing nothing. I tried all of the troubleshooting tips on the community forum as well as everything I could find online. Still nothing. Contacted customer service and was asked to try cleaning the pins on the charger and see if that did anything...nothing. The next day contacted them again. Due to the devices warranty being up less than a year past the purchase date, I was offered a 25% off coupon towards another device. I am not pleased with the outcome of this. Especially because I see so many people with the same issue. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Jnov4782, welcome to the Community Forums. I am sorry to hear that you went through that situation with your Fitbit Versa. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services. We understand and respect your decision regarding the 25% our Support Team previously offered.

Please note that our main purpose is to avoid negative experiences to our customers, we're always willing to help and provide troubleshooting steps. Then, if the tracker is deemed defective we review eligibility using the one year warranty option.

Additionally, our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy is set into providing as much coverage as we can.

I understand that the outcome of your case with our Support Team is not fulfilling your expectations, but keep in mind that every case is completely different from the other's, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback. For more information about the outcome of your case, please get in touch with our them again and also, you can check our warranty policies here for a better understanding of the information that they provided to you.

I'll be around if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes