Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have versa 3 since 2018. Suddenly stopped and not working. One day before stopping working when I’m charging it getting more hot. I’m stay in kuwait country i searching where is I can check what is happened or repair it around 4 days till now not finding any place???? 
please reply me where’s I can fix the problem?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there, @Mohamed79. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've helped you with this matter. If you have any questions, please feel free to let them know. 

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

What was the resolution?

It would be helpful to know as many Versa are now useless as they suddenly "die" like it did for Mohamed79. 

Best Answer

I just had the same issue.  Up until 2 weeks ago my device was working normally.  All of a sudden, I noticed that the charge would not last for more then 2 hours when starting at 100%.  Now over the weekend, the device will not charge at all.  I did a google search and found that as of May 2 there many other people having the same issue and the FB support knows about it.  When I called, the agents had not heard of this so I sent them the article which referenced the response from the fitbit support account.  My device is out of warranty but I feel that something predicated this issue and I don't feel comfortable purchasing a new fibit device given what has happened.  The operating system on my phone is iOS 14.6 and I was told by support I was running the latest firmware on my Versa (1) and that my fitbit app was up to date.  They also could not diagnosis my battery via some software they had so their seems to be something buggy with the diagnostics tools.

Best Answer

Me too, it happened 2 weeks ago. Same thing: All of a sudden, from 4+days per charge, to 2-3 hours only per charge. And after nothing. 

The fact it's happening at once and at the same time for so many users indicates it was a mistake on Fitbit or a planned obsolescence. 

Best Answer

Thanks a lot.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It just happened to me today.  Last week the heart rate monitor stopped working and this morning I took it off the charger and nothing!  I thought it hadn't charged but according to my app it is fully charged.  If it's happening to so many of us all at once it can't be a coincidence.  

Best Answer

Here is the reference to the article I mentioned above. https://piunikaweb.com/2021/05/05/fitbit-versa-2-battery-drain-issue/  very strange that when I do a search for it again using the same keywords and filter for timeframe that it does not come up at the top of a google search and I gave up paging through the results.  Good thing I sent it to FitBit via email.

Best Answer
0 Votes