Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stuck on Fitbit logo screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit stopped working yesterday. It keeps going to the fitbit logo. The battery ran down. I charged it overnight. Held down the buttons to restart it. Did the update. I have done factory reset and reloaded it. Still stuck on the same screen. It showed that it updated the white moved across the screen and everything. The. It showed me a green check mark. Back to fitbit logo! Help. I love my fitbit but want answers before I go out and buy another one!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @kihler, welcome to our Fitbit Community.I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa got stuck on the Fitbit logo. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, let me know how the factory reset was performed. Please ensure that it was done as described below:

1. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays Fitbit.com/setup.
  5. Set up your watch from scratch and see if the issue gets fixed

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes