Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa sync issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my versa since 2017 and so far am more than happy with it however I've noticed that syncing it is becoming a pain. I think it only syncs automatically once a day, instead of the several times previously. So if I do a workout or go walking, I keep having to manually sync the data. What's happened to the efficiency? I honestly can't fault anything else but, reading others reports on various versa issues, it makes me wonder if this is no longer a viable product once I decide to upgrade in the future. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Saf56 

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Versa. May I ask when was the last time you restarted your Versa? Giving it a restart every once in a while helps to make sure there isn't anything running in background slowing down your device and/or draining your battery. To restart your Versa, press and hold the back and bottom button for 10+ seconds until you see the Fitbit logo. If that doesn't fix the issue, you may consider doing a factory reset. You can find the steps for that on page 59 of the Manual

Fingers crossed.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much! I restarted my Versa & now i have the current time! 

Best Answer
0 Votes