Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Now I'm getting annoyed, my Versa is not syncing now ... when connecting back to Bluetooth on phone I am getting 2 different Versa showing up, 1 says Versa & 2nd says Versa (classic), tried both and still nothing ... which one is the proper one to connect? Getting frustrated with things not working, why did Fitbit make these apps so hard to understand and work! grrr ... expensive watch that don't work properly!  Nothing but issue problems, hope Fitbit gets everything working the way its suppose to.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
152 REPLIES 152
Yes and why pay that much money and have to gomthrough all those steps to make it work...

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

But have you tried this failproof solution?

- While standing on one foot, and holding your phone in your dominant hand, unpair your Versa while rubbing your tummy counterclockwise with your non-dominant hand.

- Then, stand on the other foot, and pair your Versa (again with your dominant hand) while rubbing your tummy clockwise with the other hand.

Works for me all the time.

Best Answer
You forgot wearing your PJ's backward and flushing an ice cube down the toilet....

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

all that shows on my versa  fitbit is green theme with a message below to go to downloadfitbit.com

how do I do this ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issues which seem to have started occurring after the last Fitbit app update. Versa has not synced for 2 days now and was spotty for 3-4 days prior. Have gone through all the help steps...restarts to phone and watch, resetting bluetooth, checking the toggles, app redo...to no avail. Getting very frustrated with a product I have only had for one month.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since my phone upgraded the Android 9 my Versa has been syncing great! Still frustrating that this is not recognized as an issue tho. Because previously it was very very bad! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alejandro

I'm having the same issues. Can you raise my case too?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got tired of my Versa having this problem so I returned it for store credit and got a Garmin Vivo Acvtive 3 and this problem does not happen anymore, much more reliable. The screen is not as nice but it still looks good and is one of those always on displays that looks better in bright sunlight because it's kind of like a standard LCD Watch where the light reflects back through the display from the reflective back of the display like the Amazfit Bip.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Google it. Something with maybe the charge series of devices with the
screen that just breaks and they refuse to warranty repair or replace the
items.
Best Answer
The good screen is ruined with half baked clock faces that belong on a
pebble watch. The lack of functionality combined with a shotty sync
experience makes these devices garbage.
Best Answer
Yup, and it's a pain to change watch faces, you have to do it thru the app
and it takes forever to load and if it goes off line during the sync you
have to star over again and you only get one face to choose from,with
Garmin you can load several faces and choose from them on the watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazi g how the Bluetooth issues never get fixed. I've owned about 8 different Fitbit models at this point and none have ever consistently synched. My Versa works about as well as my Charge and Blaze did...where I have to completely restart everything (Fitbit app, Bluetooth, and Versa) at least every other day on my Android phone because it refuses to sync. The Fitbit app constantly tells me there are Bluetooth issues even though none of my other Bluetooth devices have problems. Sucks because the app is very useful for weight, food, and water tracking, but can't manage the primary task it was built for. Also, why is there no mobile tracking for Galaxy S10 yet??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problems with my versa. And my versa will show I have text messages but will not open them so I can read them on my Fitbit. Very disappointed, after-all those were some of the features I wanted the most which I why I chose the versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes