Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will not charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • My versa will not charge. The 4 little windows on the back if the watch, there is 1 that looks cracked/white. I have never put it in water. Help

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I would contact support. Use the help at the top of the forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Anncantrell, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't charge and one of the charging contacts seems to be broken.

If you haven't contacted our Support team as @WendyB, recommended, I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, charge your watch for 2-3 hours and see if it takes a charge.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I'm not surprised versa devices are having problems.  I purchased one and before the warranty expired it would not charge.  I called tech support and was shipped a replacement.  unfortunately the replaced and the replacement for the replacement did not work.  2 replacement versa devices and both would not charge.  the 3rd one worked but again it stopped charging.   I purchased 2 new charging stations and could not charge the versa.  

I've been a loyal customer by purchasing a number of fitbit products over many years and 2 scales but with so many problems I'm looking at another brand.  

this Christmas our family of 4 will be shopping for a reliable product.   sorry fitbit this family is not happy!  my wife, son, and I all have versa and none charge!  glad my daughter never purchased a fitbit device.

Best Answer
0 Votes