Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will not turn on.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a Versa for 9 months and just in the last week it started to reset all the time. I would feel a vibration, look down and see the logo. It would come on, work for a time and then reset. I have tried resetting it manually many times, changing the clock face, charging it fully, etc. I was about to factory reset it, but tried manually resetting it one last time and it won't come on at all now. I've held all the buttons for up to five minutes, two buttons for three minutes, one button for three minutes with no results.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@dcdunaway84, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't turn on. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Since you mentioned that your watch doesn't even turn on, please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains the restart process but you can skip it and proceed with the rest. Finally, charge your Versa for 2-3 hours and see if the it comes back to life.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes