Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, of course, right at my year, I am having SEVERAL problems with my FitBit.  The latest is, after going to the gym I have maybe 12, "Active Minutes".  It was off for a couple of days, never came back.  On the same day, my FitBit kept vibrating twice, like a text.  Except it would not stop.  There were no texts, but when you would look at the screen, it would look just like it was on the charger, ie. 32%.  I then went and put the FitBit on the charger--IT WON'T CHARGE!!  The screen will no longer swipe up or down; so I just used my phone.  It is getting real frustrating.  What do you suggest I do?  Of course all of this happens  right after the year mark...

AH

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, try this procedure. Good luck!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Calsmom welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm happy to assist you with the charging issues that your Fitbit Versa is experiencing.

Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. It contains the restart process but you can skip it if you already tried it. After this, charge your Versa for 2-3 hours and see if it comes back to life.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes