Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won’t charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I attempted to charged my watch and it wouldn’t last for more than 5 hours.  Now it won’t charge at all. I have tried to charge it from my computer and multiple different charging blocks. Please help!!! I purchased my Versa Fitbit on June 3rd, 2019 at Sam’s Club. I also purchased the $34.00 2 year Square Trade extended warranty. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @StayVFit.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the battery issue you're experiencing with your rose gold Fitbit Versa. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this and for providing the additional details. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. 

I recommend following our complete troubleshooting steps including a restart from this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

If you're able to charge your watch, you can find the tips for preventing battery drain at Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes