Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Versa last year and had no issues with it until today when I put it on the charger and realised that it is not charging at all. I don't think it is the fault of the actual device but the charger. I am not sure what to do, please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @RenSiklosi, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about your Versa not charging. 

As per the description of your post, it seems that your Versa is having insufficient power source. So I wondered, where do you charge your watch? Have you checked if by any chance the USB port or outlet is faulty? If you haven't done so, try a different port. A UL-certified wall charger will also work. Don't use a USB hub. Please note that for best results, don’t leave your device plugged in on the charger longer than overnight.

On the other hand, if your Versa is not vibrating when you connect it to the charger, please try the following recommendations:

• Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • If the error "insufficient power source" appears on your device's screen, remove other devices plugged in to your power source, or plug your device in to another source.
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, have cleaned the sensor and contacts.  Tried different outlets and charging adapters with no success.  What else can I try or whats the next step.  I have a year old device I hope I dont have to replace.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Ttcc, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I provided above to solve the charging difficulties you've been having with your Versa.

At this moment, the limits of what we can do for you here on the public community forums for the issue you're experiencing have been reached, so I've contacted our Support Team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions. Note that due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes