Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't receive text messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Versa Fitbit and I love it until recently when I started having trouble with receiving text messages. I get phone calls on it no problem and my alerts are working great as well. I have tried everything from shutting everything down and restarting it all to turning off Bluetooth and what not. Please help me!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community, @Tiredmomma01.

Thanks for troubleshooting this notifications issue and for letting us know about it.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has the issue with text message notifications been resolved yet?I'm still not getting them no matter what setting I use on my phone or on the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It has been resolved but it's a hit an miss on when I get them. And funny thing is it's only text messages I'm having a problem with...nothing else is affected. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the update. My issue is also just text messages.
Everything else is just fine. I'll keep working on it.

Thanks again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there anything I can do on my end? My Versa is also not receiving text messages. I am getting all of my other notifications just fine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes