Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't set up or sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried setting up my versa 2 but it says to charge the versa 2 i pluged it in but wont still not find it

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @WGGR14 @Atiptop1. Welcome to the Community Forums. @Guy_ Thanks for helping out!

It looks like both watches have been unpaired from your Fitbit account, that would explain why they refuse to sync. With that being said, I suggest following the steps below:

• Remove your watches from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Fitbit device again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.

If you can't get started with your watches usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @WGGR14  -  make sure the bluetooth is on on the phone, then restart the phone, and also the watch, this often refreshes the connection.

How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If its a new watch - in the Fitbit App, click on the profile photo and then "+ Set up a Device"

How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is not a new watch - was working until last Thursday then refused to sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Atiptop1 - thanks, did restarting both the phone and watch fix the problem?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @WGGR14 @Atiptop1. Welcome to the Community Forums. @Guy_ Thanks for helping out!

It looks like both watches have been unpaired from your Fitbit account, that would explain why they refuse to sync. With that being said, I suggest following the steps below:

• Remove your watches from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Fitbit device again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.

If you can't get started with your watches usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes