Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't sync or set up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got this fitbit versa and trying to set it up. It won't recognise or sync on set up and has a half updated screen which hasn't progressed any more for days even with the item being on charge. I have trief resetting the device numerous amounts of times. When resetting the logo disappears but the watch does not vibrate?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @malkoda, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I would like to to follow up and help you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't sync or set up.

Please try a factory reset. To do so on your device, follow the steps below:

1. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays Fitbit.com/setup.
  5. Set up your watch as instructed in this help page

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got mine 2 says ago and it's doing the same thing. I've tried the factory reset many times and it will not vibrate. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was doing the exact same. I have sent the item back for a refund!

Best Answer
0 Votes

this does not work i have tried several times! 

Best Answer
0 Votes