Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Fitbit versa less than a year ago and this is the second time it’s turned off.  This time it will not turn back on at all. At first, I thought I forgot to charge it the first time it just turned off but after I charged it, it worked. This time It was charged at 45% like 3 hours before it turned off so I know it was charged. Only thing I can think of is it got a little wet. Barely. I just washed my hands and it splashed a little water. I’ve tried pushing the buttons. Charging it. Won’t turn on at all. Please help. ! Thank you.  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Monica13206  Try restarting it several times. If that doesnt get it going again then please come back here.

Restart your tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn’t work.  It will not turn on at all. The screen stays black.  I’ve tried many times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This just happened to mine tonite. I tried turning it on and nothing happens. Mine was charged also 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Monica13206  I have flagged a moderator to come and help you.

@Andrea_R  Have you tried restarting several times as per the link above?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes and nothing happened 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @NellyG , nice to see you around! Thank you for your advises and notifying us about the situation with @Andrea_R @Monica13206 ! Really appreciate your help !

@Andrea_R @Monica13206 , a warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for trying to solve the situation by yourself, and for trying the steps provided by NellyG.

As the recommended steps didn't work, I took the liberty to contact Support. They'll be reaching out to you via email. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Please let us know how it goes. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes