Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Yesterday my Fitbit Versa just died and will not restart

For the last week it's been acting funny, doing it's own thing like, starting workouts, trying to find music etc. Also the battery also drained within a few hours, which I take it because of all the action the watch seems to be having

I have tried holding certain buttons together for periods of time as other posts suggest, I've also tried rubbing it like a gene gene lamp and talking to it nicely but it just won't turn back on

I put it on charge again yesterday just in case it was really drained of battery, when I took it off after an hour it it was roasting hot. I'm afraid if I had of left it on any longer it would have went in fire.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Lulu82, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa won't turn on. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

Since you mentioned that your Versa got hot when you put on the charger, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes