Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last week my versa was acting just fine and then a few days ago it started dying way faster than usual. I couldn't even make it a day with the battery. I noticed an update 2 days ago so I updated it hoping that would fix the issues...well it didn't. Then while I was out last night my versa died on me and so I put it on the charger and nothing popped up like usual but I have never let it die before so I just let it charge over night. Well this morning it still isn't doing anything and I've tried holding all buttons, 2 buttons, one button...you name it. Nothing happens. I put it back on the charger for a bit and now it gets hot. I have no idea what to do but it is extremely frustrating. These things aren't cheap and now I can't even use it.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Megkel, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa won't turn on. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they will reply to your email in order to follow up and assist you accordingly. Please keep an eye on your email inbox.

I'll also be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes