Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't working when it's out of the charger

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa all-of-a-sudden stopped working.  It charges when on the charger, the screen works, messages come through but as soon as I take it off, I can't get the screen to power on.  I was able to delete it and reinstall it once.  It worked for about 10 minutes then went black.  I've tried to reboot it but nothing works.

It is only a little over a year old.  Any ideas? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @MeatFamilyWe acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

We understand and respect your decision regarding the 35% our Support Team previously offered. Please know when a Fitbit device is deemed defective we review eligibility using the one year warranty option. For our full warranty terms and conditions, see our Return Policy and Warranty.

Our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy is set into providing as much coverage as we can.

We understand that the outcome of your case with our Support Team is not fulfilling your expectations, but keep in mind that every case is completely different from the other's, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback. For more information about the outcome of your case, please get in touch with our Support Team again or you can also check our warranty policies here for a better understanding of the information you were provided.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @MeatFamily, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about your Versa's screen behavior. I appreciate you've taken the time to troubleshoot your watch prior to posting here. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team to report about this situation and they helped you to get back on track. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we may do for you in the near future. Have a nice day! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did not get a replacement.  I got a 35% a new watch, but that doesn't include anything new.  So your support team basically said "sorry, we are wrong, the Versa shouldn't be used for swimming.  You can buy an old model for 65% of the cost."  Thanks but no thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MeatFamilyWe acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

We understand and respect your decision regarding the 35% our Support Team previously offered. Please know when a Fitbit device is deemed defective we review eligibility using the one year warranty option. For our full warranty terms and conditions, see our Return Policy and Warranty.

Our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy is set into providing as much coverage as we can.

We understand that the outcome of your case with our Support Team is not fulfilling your expectations, but keep in mind that every case is completely different from the other's, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback. For more information about the outcome of your case, please get in touch with our Support Team again or you can also check our warranty policies here for a better understanding of the information you were provided.

Best Answer
0 Votes