Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa2 -> iPhoneSE doesn't announce mile times

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently upgraded my iPhone SE (original) to (2020 version) which I like very much. I transferred all my settings and data from the old to new phone. I listen to my tunes from my iPhone while taking my morning walk. With my new phone I'm missing the mile notifications. The music volume dips when the announcement should be made, but there is no audio. I've searched and searched on the phone for a setting to turn on the audio messages, to no avail. Can anyone help?  Please???

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

EdsonFitbit: Thanks for the suggestions! I tried them all as you suggested, but unfortunately the problem persisted. I did stumble on a solution and I will pass it on in hopes it may help someone else in the future. This morning I finally got to hear the mileage prompts during my walk! I discovered that I had the volume set for medium in the fitbit app. I changed it to Loud and now I can hear it!. When you are starting an activity, select the + sign. For me, my activity is Walk which brings up a map showing my location and above the map select Cues (in my case that shows Distance, Time, Average Pace) turn on Play During Exercise and set Volume to high. The default is Medium, which for me was not loud enough to hear the mileage prompts. Problem Solved!! I'm a happy walker now!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @GBJim.

Thanks for the information provided.

Please make sure to remove your Fitbit Versa 2 from the list of Bluetooth devices paired to your old phone.

If you continue having the same problem, please follow the next steps:

- On your new phone log out from the Fitbit app

- Restart your Versa 2 and your phone

- Log back into the app

Whether this doesn't help, you can set up your watch as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab Fitbit logo and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

EdsonFitbit: Thanks for the suggestions! I tried them all as you suggested, but unfortunately the problem persisted. I did stumble on a solution and I will pass it on in hopes it may help someone else in the future. This morning I finally got to hear the mileage prompts during my walk! I discovered that I had the volume set for medium in the fitbit app. I changed it to Loud and now I can hear it!. When you are starting an activity, select the + sign. For me, my activity is Walk which brings up a map showing my location and above the map select Cues (in my case that shows Distance, Time, Average Pace) turn on Play During Exercise and set Volume to high. The default is Medium, which for me was not loud enough to hear the mileage prompts. Problem Solved!! I'm a happy walker now!

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @GBJim.

I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the issue with the Voice Cues. Thank you for sharing the way how you resolved.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you help me with a Versa lite issue?

Best Answer

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @APerson12111.

Please tell me how can I help.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes