Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WANTED: More Frequent Firmware Updates.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Versa on the first day it came out back in April and since then there has been ONE firmware update (32.10.15) - released around 5/3/18.

I was excited to see and install the last update and it worked very nicely and the watch has been great.

It has almost three months since the last update.  Are there plans on having a more frequent (maybe monthly) to address and resolve issues as well as freshen the OS to keep up with the Apples of the world (WatchOS has been updated FIVE times this year).

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@aochss A warm welcome to our Community! Thank you for your interest in more Firmware updated for your Versa. This will depend on the bugs that developers may have found and fixed and features they would like to release. It will be up to them when an update is released taking into consideration that they test these before a release. I can't promise these updates will be done monthly or more frequently but they will be released when the developers feel secure about the content they are releasing.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I prefer a well tested update versus a frequent update.

While not a firmware update, I remember all too well the app update in early July that caused my phone to start using lots of data. As someone who has a cell phone plan that charges for every megabyte of data that was a concern. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Happygrrl wrote:

I prefer a well tested update versus a frequent update.

I agree. I’ve has many issues with updates to my iPhone and iPad. Now, unless Apple says it is a security update, I wait to see how everyone else is doing with it. 

Best Answer