Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

Sorry for bothering but, I have just acquired a FitBit Versa and I cant manage to get the whatsapp notifications on. I have already received a lot of them in my phone (Iphone Xr) but when I go to the notifications page and check which apps I can turn the notifications on, whatsapp is not one of them.

can you help me please?

thanks

Nuno 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Nuno, 

Receiving Whatsapp notifications on an iPhone is a known issue. Nevertheless, try this: in the dashboard of your Fitbit app, press the watch icon on the left side on top of the screen. Scroll down to notifications and scroll down to apps. Press it and you will see a list of availalble apps. Scroll to untill you find Whatsapp en enable it by pressing on the square on the right side of the app. Now you should be able to receive Whatsapp nessages on your Versa. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Thanks for your answer
However that is not working
The whatsapp doesnt show as an app so I can enable the notifications

Kind Regards
Nuno Santos
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Nuno,

Something that sometimes happens is that the Fitbit app doesn't properly work in the background. I suggest that you go about your day while making sure that the Fitbit app is one of the apps that is still open (even though you're not using it) on your phone. That means that you don't completely close it and hopefully it will be able to track the WhatsApp notifications that you're receiving and eventually show WhatsApp as an app that you can get notifications from.

A few things that can also help with this (you can find them in Settings > Notifications > WhatsApp) are:

• Make sure the notifications from WhatsApp are received on your phone as Banners, Show in the Lock Screen, AND appear in the Notification Center.
  • If possible, make the banner style for the WhatsApp notification Persistent so that the notification sticks around the top of your screen longer, making it easier for the app to detect that it's actually there.
  • Have the Fitbit app actually open (not just minimized) while you receive notifications from WhatsApp.

Hope you're able to get them working!

狂乱 Hey Kids!
Best Answer
0 Votes