Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the wallet app in the Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m having a hard time finding the wallet app in the Fitbit display. Can someone help me? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The actually wallet app that the user is able to add through apps is not needed. 

When you want to pay for something, simply hold in the left button, you may have to put in your pin lock. 

I am assuming that Fitbit pay has been setup. 

What should I know about Fitbit Pay?

Use your credit and debit cards on your device to make contactless payments

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The actually wallet app that the user is able to add through apps is not needed. 

When you want to pay for something, simply hold in the left button, you may have to put in your pin lock. 

I am assuming that Fitbit pay has been setup. 

What should I know about Fitbit Pay?

Use your credit and debit cards on your device to make contactless payments
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @TPGraham25

I’ve noticed that my friend @Rich_Laue just offered you a good response to help you to find the Wallet app. If this was the information you were looking for, I invite you to make @Rich_Laue's post as the solution for your previous post. Highlighting the solution may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

Let us know if there's anything else we may do to assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

That doesn’t seem to work. When I hold down the left button the only thing that appears are the option to click on notification or screen wake. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @TPGraham25, thanks for coming back.

Fitbit Pay works with Fitbit Ionic and editions of Fitbit Charge 3 and Fitbit Versa that contain an NFC chip. To check if your device supports Fitbit Pay: 

• Fitbit Versa: turn your watch over and look for "Fitbit Pay" in the text surrounding the heart-rate sensor.
User-added image

When you’re ready to pay, press and hold the left button on your device for 2 seconds. Swipe to the Payments screen if it's not shown.

I'd recommend trying to verify this once more time to see if next time you press and hold the left button the option appears. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. Smiley Wink
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer