Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont set up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ive had a replacement versalite sent to me and for 5 days now ive been trying to set it up, done everything possible, uninstall app, unpaired etc, for 3 hours now (after trying again) it says stage 2 of 3 downloading n is at 3%, no other bluetooth device is on n nothing else is using wifi, it gets so far then says set up failed try again, im getting rather fed up now n the fact ive got to sit n keep touching my phone screen every 10 mins so it doesnt go off, online chat just go thru everything ive already done n say they cant help me any further, can any1 help at all 😕

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Without knowing which phone, does the Fitbit app have permission to run in the background?

After the download starts you want to move the Fitbit app to the background so the phone doesnt stop the app when it goes to sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi its more the length of time its taking, ive been up for an hour n gone
through the set up again, so far its only on 3% after an hour, going to
work soon so will have to end the set up again, last night i started the
set up at 5pm, by 9pm it was only on 15% then nxt time i looked it had gone
back to 1%, ive tried unpairing, ive reinstalled the app, tried set up on
my tablet and tried on my other phone, its just the same, 6 days now of
trying to set it up n im just at a loss
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have exactly the same issue 2 days now trying to set up. Am I missing something

Best Answer
0 Votes

6 weeks now trying n nothing, still got a screen saying connect to the app, ive tried on an iphone, Huawei , galaxy tablet and phone n still nothing, ive had to buy myself a cheap £35 smart watch that works perfectly n does everything my fitbit did

Best Answer

A replacement Vera was sent to me and arrived today - I cannot get the fitbit app and vera to recognise eachtoehr when i try setup the versa

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I contacted fitbit and they advised apply firmware update through a
computer. Connect to watch through USB . I also had to reset watch by
holding in button for 10 secs release and hold again until the watch
vibrates. Keep in contact with fitbit tho because they were really helpful.

Hope this helps.

Regards

John
Best Answer
0 Votes