Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally let my versa battery go to 0%. When i charged it back up the clock and all the fitness data was old and from the moment when the battery died. Took hours after for it to tell the real date and time and fitness info. But i can't sync it now either. All it says is that its "looking for device". It never finds it and doesn't sync now. Is it the app or the tracker? App says its up to date and using current version. Super frustrating!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Type of phone? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Samsung Galaxy Android device

Best Answer

Mine won't either.  I just bought it 2 weeks ago. I have kept up charging it and I have a Samsung galaxy as well. I dont know why it wont sync or install the update or let me change the clock face. The internet isnt the problem for sure

Best Answer

Me too me too!! I switched phones in February  to a Samsung A20 and have had nothing but syncing trouble. I had a lg.. but i also did a fitbit update at the sametime

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too! I switched phones in February  to a Samsung A20 and have had nothing but syncing trouble. I had a lg.. but i also did a fitbit update at the sametime

Best Answer
0 Votes